Shrinkies - Ultimate CollectionTiger Tribe
Follow these simple instructions for loads of fun:
- Colour your Shrinkie using the pencils provided
- Pre-heat oven to 165℃ (325℉)
- Line a baking tray. Place Shrinkies on the tray, coloured side up.
- Bake in the oven for 2 minutes — Shrinkies will curl up as they shrink before flattening out again.
- Use an oven mitt to remove tray from oven.
- Leave for 5 minutes to cool before handling.
- Once Shrinkies are cool, create your own charm bracelets and necklaces with the enclosed cords and connectors!
- 8x Shrinkie sheets including 16 illustrations
- 3x double ended coloured pencils (6 colours)
- 5x metal key rings
- 3x pendant cords
- 3x pendant connectors
- 16x metal connectors
- Easy to follow instructions
I ordered this for a granddaughter living in San Francisco. It arrived within 4 days and looks perfect for a 6 year old.
Kept the grandchildren entertained. They absolutely loved them.
Who remembers Shrinkies from their childhood? Maybe I’m showing my age but I used to love them! Now my six year old does too. My little man enjoyed colouring the cool designs which for the boys include skateboards, guitars, burgers, robots and more. He needed a little help cutting the designs out before I put them in the oven for a few minutes. He was amazed at how much they shrink and still has his shrinkie keyring proudly hanging off his schoolbag. Belinda from Your Boys and Mine